The Akola DCC Bank Limited welcomes qualifying online applications for vacancy positions from the bank’s Grade-I, Grade-II (Junior Management) and Junior Clerk (Support Staff) Banking Officer. The last online application registration date is December 10, 2019.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Remuneration|
|Banking Officer Grade-I||15||₹ 39000/- per month|
|Banking Officer Grade-II||30||₹ 29000/- per month|
|Junior Clerk||30||₹ 8000/- per month|
Age Limit: (As at 1 November 2019): Clerk aged 20 to 28; Grade II officer aged 28; Grade I officer aged 35.
Qualification and Experience:
Banking Officer Grade-I:
- MA (Economics) postgraduate / M Com / M Sc. / M.Tech. (Agri.) with marks of at least 55%.
- Candidates should have passed the D.O.E.A.C.C. certificate course “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” or passed the Maharashtra State Technical & Higher Education Board’s Computer Diploma/Computer Degree or MS-CIT.
- Minimum 05 years work experience in Banking Organization.
Banking Officer Grade-II:
- Post Graduation in MA (Economics)/ M Com / M Sc. / M.Tech. (Agri.) with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidate should have D.O.E.A.C.C. approved Society’s passed certificate course of “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” level or passed Computer diploma/ Computer degree or MS-CIT of Maharashtra State Technical & higher education Board, Mumbai.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidate should have D.O.E.A.C.C. approved Society’s passed Certificate course of “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” level or passed Computer diploma/ Computer degree or MS-CIT of Maharashtra State Technical & higher education Board, Mumbai.
Online Examination (75% Marks) and Interview (25% Marks)
Further, ₹ 1000/- include GST fees needs to be paid for General / OBC category candidates. Also, the payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
So, eligible candidates can apply online. Thus, they can apply only through Akola DCC Bank official website on or before 10/12/2019.