In this article, we explore some of the most common clerk typist interview questions to help you win the job.
30 Clerk Typist Interview Questions
- What are the duties of an office clerk?
- What are the skills required by office clerk?
- List out what are the different areas a clerk can work?
- What subject knowledge can be additional help for office clerk?
- What are the responsibilities of accounting clerk work?
- Explain what is book keeping?
- Why bookkeeping is so important for any business?
- Explain what does document clerk does?
- What all computer skill can be helpful for office clerk?
- Mention what is a good typing speed for an office clerk?
- How office clerk tackle office challenges?
- Mention what is the difference between office clerk and administrative assistant?
- What clerk does in the legal department?
- What does a revenue audit clerk do?
- Explain what filing system you use in the office?
- Explain what does a medical record clerk do?
- How can you organize files and documents in the office?
- What is your greatest strength.
- Most difficult situation you have had to face?
- where do you see yourself in 5 years. Or what are your career goals.
- What should be the qualities of clerk typist?
- What experience do you have when it comes to discussing our recently posted position?
- Share an example of a time you had to gather information from multiple sources. How did you determine which information was relevant?
- Describe your experience operating office machines.
- Share an experience in which you successfully shared a difficult piece of information.
- Share an example of when you went above “call of duty”.
- Reports did you have to compose, format or check and distribute?
- Types of data management systems have you worked?
- Which computer software have you used?
- Your experience with handling money?
CLICK HERE FOR INTERVIEW TIPS
CLICK HERE FOR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS