There are many computer science graduates and programmers applying for programming, coding and software development roles at startups such as Uber and Netflix; large organizations such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Google; and service-based companies such as Infosys or Luxoft, but many of them have no idea what kind of common programming interview questions to expect when you apply for a job with these co-workers.
Here we are talking about some common programming interview questions.
Top Programming Interview Questions
- How to find the missing number in a given integer array of 1 to 100?
- How do you find the duplicate number on a given integer array?
- What is the difference between String, StringBuilder, and StringBuffer in Java?
- How to find all pairs of an integer array whose sum is equal to a given number?
- How do you find duplicate numbers in an array if it contains multiple duplicates?
- Why Char array is preferred over String for storing passwords?
- How does the quicksort algorithm sort an integer set in place?
- How do you remove duplicates from an array in place?
- In an array 1-100 exactly one number is duplicate how do you find it?
- How do you delete duplicates from an array without using any library?
- Design an algorithm to find the frequency of occurrence of a word in an article?
- How do you check if a given linked list contains a cycle?
- Difference between a linked list and an array data structure?
- How do you reverse a linked list?
- How do you reverse a singly linked list without recursion?
- Write code to print InOrder traversal of a tree?
- How do you find the length of a singly linked list?
- How can you find the third node in a different linked list from the end?
- Write a program to find prime factors of an integer?
- Write a program to implement a blocking queue in Java?