Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate. Thus, it is to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. Also, these firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. So, each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Thus, DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. So, each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
Also, in India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, and Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited. So, these entities primarily render services to their respective U.S.-based parents.
U.S. India Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited
So, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited (“Deloitte Tax Services India”) commenced operations in January 2002. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) Also, U.S. service lines and region have developed their affiliations in India. So, Deloitte Tax offers you immense opportunities to learn and practice U.S.Taxation, a much sought after career option.
Thus, to be the dominant global provider of tax services delivering unmatched value to our clients and our people through sustained relationships.
U.S. India Tax — Transformation Office
So, the team is responsible for the design, development and deployment of tax tools for the US Tax Practice. Also, the professionals on this team are focused on assisting Tax in its efforts to deliver quality, comprehensive, value-added, and efficient client services using tax tools to our clients. Thus. the team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving tax technology management, tool development and implementation.
- So, Participate in requirements analysis
- Also, Collaborate with US and Vendors’ teams to produce software design and architecture
- Further, Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Moreover, Test and deploy applications and systems
- Also, Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Further, Develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions.
- To do production support during Tax busy season.
- So, Ensure that all development efforts meet or exceed client expectations.
- Also, Applications should meet requirements of scope, functionality, and time and adhere to all defined and agreed upon standards.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Become familiar with all development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes.
- Become familiar with the scrum methodology and processes.
- Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members.
- Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version controlling.
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
- Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates.
- During design and key development phases, might need to work a staggered shift from 2pm-11pm to ensure appropriate overlap of the India and US teams and project deliveries.
Key skills required
- 4-7 years of hands on experience on C#, SQL Server, OOPS Concepts,
- At least one year hands on experience on .NET Core, ASP.NET,Web API, Micro Services Architecture.
- At least one-year hands on experience on dependency injection, Azure, Database performance tuning, Applying Design Patterns, Agile.
- Experience with the window service.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Nice to have knowledge on AngularJs, Mongo DB, NPM and VSTS Build/Release configuration.
- Excellent Communication skills both oral & written
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills, ability to communicate clearly with US counterparts.
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- This is an experienced level position and we will train the qualified candidate in the required applications.
- Willingness to work extra hours to meet deliverables
Shift: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM // 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Education: BE/BTech, M.C.A., M.Sc. Comp Sc., M.Tech.
Role: Consultant – Developer
Company: Deloitte US GLS India
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, US GLS India
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PVT JOBS