Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 for both fresher and seasoned Indian people who have passed the 8th, 10th (Matric), 12th (Senior Secondary) and graduate qualifications minimum.
So, Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Kolkata published in Workshops and Eastern Railway Divisions recruitment notifications for the year 2019-20 under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and 1992 Apprenticeship Rules, as amended from time to time. Also, Eastern Railway Apprentice 2020’s online registration is open from February 14, 2020, and closes on March 13, 2020.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Unit-wise Vacancies: Howrah Division – 659, Sealdah Division – 526, Malda Division – 101, Asansol Division – 412, Kanchrapara Workshop – 206, Liluah Workshop – 204, Jamalpur Workshop – 684.
Age Limit: Further, minimum age 15 and average age 24. Also, Over-age waiver-05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC-NCL and 10 years for candidates in the group PWBD.
- The applicant must have passed 10th class (Matriculation) exam or it’s equivalent (under 10 + 2 exam system) with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate from a recognised board and should also have the National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT in the notified trade.
- So, for Welder (Gas and Electric)/Sheet Metal Worker / Lineman / Wireman / Carpenter / Painter (General) trades — Minimum education qualification is the 8th-grade pass from known school and a National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT in the notified trade.
Selection Process: Also, Selection is based on merit (10th or 8th std points, and ITI marks).
Application Fee: Further, Only a non-refundable fee of 100/-. So, no fees for the candidates from SC, ST, PWBD and all women. Fees must be paid online by ‘ Payment Gateway ‘ when filling out the online Application Form. Also, using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. can make the fee.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants are invited to apply online from 14 Feb 2020 only via RRC Eastern Railway (www.rrcer.com). The deadline to applications registration is 13/03/2020.
- Opening Date and time of application -> 14th Feb 2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing date and time of application -> 13th March 2020 at 18:30 hrs
- Probable date of selected candidates list-> 30th March 2020.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GOVT JOBS