The Global Test Manager will be accountable for and manage the offshore global testing team. So, candidate needs to manage the testing relationship between offshore team, GPO, Member Firms, and STT and building a trusted advisor rapport by communicating needs and collaborating to deliver quality testing
Work you’ll do:
- So, in this visible and interesting role, you’ll develop and manage an offshore team.
- Further, it works with Regional Test Leads, member firm (MF) business leaders, and S4 Technology Team (STT)
- Thus, it is to test enhancements to the S4 platform with a focus on front-office business processes or Client to Cash (CTC) and other related processes.
- So, you will assist in setting the testing standards for the global platform and collaborate with the Change Management (OCM) to assess change impacts
- Also, you’ll ensure to manage scope, deliverables, and deadlines while meeting the MF needs
Who you’ll work with:
So, Global Finance Services (GFS) is Deloitte’s newly formed global organization. Thus, it uses the latest generation SAP S4 technology to provide several participating member firms with a fully managed finance shared service (as of Jan 2017, those member firms are: US, UK, Canada, Australia). Further, this effort is part of the SWIFT program, a multi-year finance transformation program globally.
Also, in Deloitte Global Finance Services, we provide world-class finance services using the latest-generation SAP technology. So, you will make an impact that matters for Deloitte, even beyond financials, with your diverse perspectives and abilities driving innovation and delivering outstanding service.
So, to be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you’ll have to have.
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience
- SAP or ERP experience required
- Demonstrated ability to motivate team members to meet deadlines, share results, and communicate openly
- Manage the team administrative activities – interviews, feedback sessions, work from home days, PTO, business continuity, and coaching/resource development
- Ability to recognize the important concept/item/test result needed and can communicate what the result of the test should be
- Lateral and creative thinking skills – ask investigative questions of the testers to determine results meet expectations (or not)
- Previous testing experience/background helpful but more important is Project Management and Finance background
- Macro-level of understanding of the processes with the ability to fill in for a team member if the urgent testing scenario
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to collaborate across multidisciplinary teams, navigate complex organizations and build relationships with MF business leadership, STT, and GFS
- Ability to work under constantly changing conditions and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to and collaborate with business leaders
- Demonstrated experience of working across cultures and countries and a working knowledge of communication/engagement styles
- Located in USI with a preference for Hyderabad
Education and experience: Bachelors degree required
Preferred: Understanding of Agile/Lean – how to perform testing tasks in a more efficient manner
Job title: Global Test Manager