Do you grasp navigation and maps? Do you have any interest in Google maps? Google maps check and submit work, and plan well for interviews. This is a Google-developed Web mapping application. It provides satellite imagery, street maps, and 360 ° panoramic street views, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for walking, driving, biking, or public transport. Maps originated at Where 2 Technologies as a C++ desktop application. Google acquired the company in October 2004 and transformed it into a web application. Find out our Google Maps interview questions to get shortlisted.
15 Google Maps Interview Questions
- What Are The Google Maps Apis?
- Which Api Do I Need?
- What Is Api Picker?
- What Countries Do The Maps Apis Cover?
- Can I Put Maps On My Site Without Using The Maps Apis?
- Can I Generate A Map Image Using The Static Maps Api Which I Store And Serve From My Website?
- Should I Purchase The Maps Apis Premium Plan?
- Why Do The Maps Apis Geocoders Provide Different Locations Than Maps?
- How Should I Format My Geocoder Queries To Maximise The Number Of Successful Requests?
- Can I Access The Maps And Satellite Images Directly?
- Which Maps Apis Have Usage Limits?
- How Can I Opt Out Of Including My Content In Google Search Results?
CLICK HERE FOR INTERVIEW TIPS
CLICK HERE FOR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS