Identically, National Institute of Technology Delhi is welcoming applications to hire teaching and non-teaching positions online / offline in 2019-20. Also, eligible candidates for NIT Delhi Jobs and vacancies are Fresher and Experienced applicants.
So, NIT Delhi welcomes online applications from qualified Indian bonafide people to hire direct / deputation-based non-teaching positions. The last online application registration date is December 20, 2019.
|Designation||No of |
|EE||01||PL -10 (56100-177500)|
|MO||01||PL -10 (56100-177500)|
|SP||02||PL- 6 (35400-112400)|
|Sp||01||PL – 6 (35400-112400)|
|PA||01||PL – 6 (35400-112400)|
|TA||05||PL – 6 (35400-112400)|
|TA||02||PL – 6 (35400-112400)|
|AS(SG-ll)||02||PL – 5 (29200-92300)|
|OA/ LA||03||PL – 1 (18000-56900)|
Minimum Qualification: Further, matriculation, 10+2, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate.
Selection Process: Moreover, there will be Written Test or an Interview.
How to Apply: So, Applicants willing to apply for the posts may apply online through official website. Thus, the last date for submission is 20/12/2019 up to 5:00 PM Only.
- So, the Institute may decide to set higher criteria, which may include a higher percentage of marks in education, experience and other parameters of this kind.
- Thus, this is for screening and short listing the applications for test.
- Further, short-listed applicants are required to give a written test / interview.
- So, applicants willing to apply for posts may apply online
- Also, applicants willing to apply for more than one post can apply and submit separately.
- Further, Applications will not be allowed in any other mode, except online.