Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the hiring of vacancies for the Indian Forest Service Exam 2020 by Civil Services (Preliminary) Test, 2020. All Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and have met all Criteria of Eligibility should read the notice and apply online.
Name of the Post: UPSC Indian Forest Service Online Form 2020
Post Date: 12-02-2020
Latest Update: 14-02-2020
Total Vacancy: 90
- So, for Others: Rs. 100/-
- Also, for Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidate: NIL
- Payment Mode: So, Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
- Thus, Notification Release Date: 12-02-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2020 till 18.00 Hours.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 02-03-2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 03-03-2020 till 18.00 hours
- Dates for withdrawing of online Applications: 12-03-2020 to 18-03-2020 till 6.00 PM
- So, Dates for Preliminary Exam: 31-05-2020
- So, Dates for Mains Exam: July/ August 2020
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Also, Minimum Age: 21 Years
- So, Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1999
- Also, Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- So, candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2020||90|
Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CLICK HERE FOR MORE GOVT JOBS