Do you have experience as Senior Engineer International Product Support? So, there is a vacancy in Dell for the same position. Thus, below are the job details.
- So, the candidate needs to represent the Voice of the Customer User (VOC-U) in both reactive and proactive work.
- Further, communicates with regional Technical Support teams, Engineering teams, technology partners, and/or customers regarding product issues and resolution of those issues.
- Also, utilizes root cause analysis to drive technical issue resolution.
- Thus, document resolution strategies and results accurately within issue tracking tools.
- Also, assist sustaining engineering, quality and support personnel in determining the cause of failures, and monitors for failure trends.
- Thus, drives result through the appropriate company teams to prevent future occurrences.
- Also, it escalates engineering issues to appropriate development teams and/or technology partners in a timely manner.
- Further, it makes high-quality contributions via New Product Introduction (NPI) deliverables as defined by the corporate process.
- Also, it identifies and supports all opportunities to improve organizational execution, processes, and effectiveness.
Vacancy in Dell: Responsibilities
- Also, responsibilities and work contributions are equally balanced between response to and resolution of complex product/solution issues and resolution of advanced product and/or process-related issues and driving future product improvements
- thus, creates formal networks involving coordination among groups
- Also, works on complex issues where analysis of complex data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Thus, develops and applies advanced engineering expertise to effectively resolve the most complex and challenging product or process issues and drive opportunities for product improvement
- Also, mentors others on best practices
- Further, recognizes and investigates opportunities to Improve Customer Experience with company products
- Also, effectively documents work ranging from engineering analysis to business rationale for peers, senior leadership, and/or customers
- So, develops and delivers presentations of engineering information for a range of audiences
- Also, assist with the training of the team’s more junior members
- Further, inform the appropriate cross-functional team and management of the status of field issues on a regular basis.
- Also, have strong participation and assists in leadership roles initiatives set for the organization
- Reliably executes reactive (PSE) and preventive (NPI) processes to expectations (timely deliverables, escalation);
- developed sensitivity for risk management
- Effective troubleshooting, attention to detail, and communication skills in a fast-paced setting
- System/Network Administrator-level knowledge of Linux/Unix & Windows systems, from kernel to shell and beyond, file systems, and client-server protocols.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in troubleshooting VMware vSphere environments (ESX, VC)
- Understanding TCP/IP, UDP Protocols and experience in isolating network issues.
- Experience in reading and/or writing code/script in one or more of the following: Java, C, C++, Python, and Shell
Knowledge and experience:
- SAN storage arrays (EMC, IBM, HP, Hitachi, etc.)
- SAN infrastructure: switches, Fiber Channel, SCSI, and ISCSI protocols
- Familiarity with applications and databases (SQL, Exchange, Oracle)
- Public cloud technologies (AWS and Azure)
- Change Control Systems (GIT)
5-8 years’ experience in leading support roles in technology companies as L3 TSE or equivalent troubleshooting role
BE, B Tech (any stream), M. Sc (Electronics, Computer Science), M.C.A
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Vacancy in Dell: EVP
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and is made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering Corporate-Development Engineering-Development
Job Title: Senior Engineer International Product Support (I6)