With a start-up spirit and over 80,000 ambitious and courageous minds, we have the skills to go deep with the biggest brands in the world— and we have fun doing it. Today we call all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who look at the world differently and are brave enough to reinvent it. Come, switch with us.
History to report accepting applications for the position of AM. We are looking for an accounting student with previous accounting experience in this position and should have led a team size of approximately 10 people. The previous record of the BPO Industry monitoring operations experience.
- Lead a ~10 FTE R2R team size and manage month-end, quarter-end year-end preparation, be liable for smooth execution and ensure that books are closed on time.
- Manage (as applicable) the aligned process-General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany, Reporting, Balance Account reconciliations.
- Ensure that all month-end activities are completed within the agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure that metrics are met as appropriate in accordance with agreed KPIs / SLAs targets
- Work on various ERPs, systems and manual Work intensively
- People management – be a people manager involved in recruitment, structured learning path, team operations coach
- Be available to work in any shift as required by the company
- Manage the main controls of the process to avoid failure
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Finance and Accounting)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in closing and Reporting
- Ability to work and succeed within tight deadlines and closing peaks
- Relevant work experience
- Relevant work experience in General Ledger
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, and other related ERP
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Job: Assistant Manager
Primary Location: India-Jaipur
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time