An experienced consulting professional within a product/technology community with a broad understanding of approaches, industry best practices, multiple business processes, and engineering designs. Works independently to provide a dedication to quality work services. To incorporate Oracle software and technologies to meet customer needs, it performs varied and complex activities and tasks that require critical judgment. Uses Oracle software, corporate processes, and leading methods.
Works independently to provide a connection to quality work items. To incorporate Oracle software and technologies to meet customer needs, it performs varied and complex activities and tasks that require independent judgment. Using Oracle methods, corporate processes, and leading practices.
Shows experience in providing operational and technological solutions with moderately complex customer commitments. That lead the interaction aspects of solution design and implementation ensuring high-quality, integrated software solutions within time and budget constraints. May act as the project team director, providing preparation, guidance, and feedback to develop team members ‘ skills. Consult efficiently with consumer organizations’ leadership. Participates in the methods of business development. Comprehensive solutions to moderately complex projects were developed and managed.
6-8 years of relevant experience plus 3-4 years of chosen consulting experience. Preferred undergraduate or similar training. Practice-related service and technical expertise. Capacity to effectively communicate. Capacity to build relationships with members of the team and with customers. Capacity to travel as needed.
- Work with Oracle’s largest customers to understand their current business challenges and determine how Oracle ERP solutions can support their business objectives.
- Support sales representatives with prospect/customer qualification, discovery, solution design, RFP response, solution preparation/demonstration, and overall sales cycle management.
- Deliver executive-level presentations and product demonstrations as appropriate.
- Creation of high-quality proposals to win the deals and work with internal teams in the proposal review and approvals.
- Conduct Health Check engagements as appropriate.
- Transition sales activities to post-sales teams.
- Provide after-the-sale support as required to ensure customer success and reference ability.
- Work with Systems Integrators and other external parties to educate/advocate Oracle ERP applications.
- Conduct other business development activities as appropriate.
- Excellent, persuasive presenter
- Strong writer
- Top-notch organizational, time management and project management capabilities
- Creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Motivational leadership and interpersonal acumen
- Willingness to travel to the middle east and Africa in short notice
- 10+ years’ experience with business applications preferred including Ebusiness HRMS/Payroll. Knowledge of Oracle cloud applications is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in presales and/or solution architecture.
- Understanding of the business application software market and knowledge of Oracle competitors.
- Travel as needed, up to 25-50%.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Pre Sales Consultant, you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and presales technical/functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Pre Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In-depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel to the Middle East and African countries for short term in the presales process as needed.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire