Wipro is inviting the applications for the Project Manager recruitment in Bangalore branch 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can register for the Wipro Jobs Bangalore.
Registered candidates in Wipro Careers only eligible to Apply for Wipro Jobs in Bangalore. Applicants need to submit the Wipro Jobs Application Form before the last date expected to 16th February 2020. For the latest updates of Wipro Jobs, the applicant can stay connected with us.
Wipro Bangalore Vacancy Name:
Infra SI Project Management – Project Manager
Any Graduate or Any Post Graduate can apply for this recruitment.
Minimum 5 to 8 Years of work experience from a recognized company.
Mandatory Skills Required:
Infra SI Project Management-L2 Big Data-L3
Wipro Project Manager Salary:
As per the company norms
Wipro Project Manager Job Description:
- Key skills required for this job are Infra SI Project Management-L2 (Mandatory).
- As a project manager, the employee is responsible for end to end project management for the assigned project – includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, troubleshooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Project Manager duration may be of 20 – 40 FTE (2 to 5 Project Leads).
|Apply Online Last Date||16th February 2020|
|Wipro Project Manager Jobs||Apply Now|
Latest Wipro Job Summary:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Wipro Project Manager Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
- Who can apply: Experienced (more than 3 years)